The documentary series “RBI: A Path to Freedom” consists of 12 episodes. Do you want to know which ones?
This is the key idea behind this 12-episode documentary project about the implementation of an Unconditional Basic Income, produced by MEP Francisco Guerreiro, member of the Greens/European Free Alliance.
In this series, we approach the subject in a pragmatic way, with the presence of more than 50 national and international individualities from several political areas and from civil society, academia, associations and companies.
- RBI: What is it?
- RBI: Technology, employment and companies
- RBI: Poverty and social inequalities
- RBI: Leisure and culture
- RBI: Education, Research and Citizenship
- RBI: Gender Equality
- RBI: Preventive health
- RBI: Development of the Rural World
- RBI: Regenerative Ecology
- RBI: How to finance it
- RBI: Portugal, Europe and World
- RBI: The time is now!